Being a professional racing driver for nearly two decades, Colin has a wealth of experience driving and driver coaching in many different kinds of cars.
From road courses to oval tracks, Colin has driven and coached in almost every kind of car imaginable in his career. Cars like:
- Radical SR3 & SR8 / IMSA Lite / SCCA Prototype
- Porsche GT3, GT4, Cup
- Various ALMS / Grand-Am / GTE / GTD / GT3 / GT4 GT
- Various LMP2, LMP3, DPi & ALMS / Grand-Am Prototype
- Various Formula & GT
- Oval track pavement: Legend / Midgets / Late Models
- NASCAR K&N / Truck series / xFinity series / Sprint Cup series
Colin takes a very simple and easy to understand approach to coaching. By using both video systems and data systems for analyzing what the driver is doing he is able to understand and help guide his clients. Colin is also available to drive and set a baseline “data” lap in your car as well as setup and help you understand how to get the most from your car. With Colin having grown up as a Sports Car / Indy Car race engineer’s son he has a very good understanding of the engineering side of the car.
Need additional information on coaching and rates?