- Has won the 24 Hours of Daytona; 12 Hours of Sebring; 6 Hours of Watkins Glen; multiple IMSA Championships as well as finishing on the podium at the 24 Hours of LeMans and Petit LeMans.
- Competed at the top levels of Sports Car racing in both GT and Prototype cars with 10 consecutive 24 Hours of Daytona events in both types of vehicles.
- Participated in an exhibition event, at Ford’s request, resulting in the fastest lap ever recorded at Daytona International Speedway (222.971 mph); the fastest FIA world record 10-kilometer lap (203.010 mph) (standing start); and the fastest FIA world record 10-mile lap (210.017 mph) (standing start)
- Multiple American Le Mans Series PC wins, poles, and fastest race laps
- Multiple Grand-Am Daytona Prototype wins, poles, and fastest race laps.
- Youngest driver to stand on the podium at the 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Ford / Roush-Fenway Racing development driver
- Multiple NASCAR Nationwide Series pole positions
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series winner
- Multiple NASCAR Camping World Truck Series pole positions
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series “Rookie of the Year”
- 2014 and 2015 PC Class Champion Tudor United Sports Car Championship (driver & team)
- 2014 PC Class Tequila Patron North American Endurance Champion
- 2014 PC Class year end Total Pole Award winner.
- Has raced in several countries including: The United States, Canada, Mexico, Italy, France, England, Monaco, and Japan and in marquee global events such as the 24 Hours of Le Mans and the 24 Hours of Daytona
Birth Date: September 22, 1988
Birthplace: Ovalo, TX
Residence: Harrisburg, NC
Hobbies: car restoration, Go-karting, motorcycles, iRacing
At only 29 years old, professional race car driver Colin Braun already has a remarkable 24 years of racing experience under his belt. A native of Ovalo, Texas, Colin grew up in a racing family, and from the beginning, there was little doubt about the direction of Colin’s career path. From his days winning in Quarter Midgets all the way to winning in NASCAR and Sports Cars, Colin has consistently demonstrated his speed, experience, and maturity.
What makes Colin’s 24 years of racing experience unique is that he has driven essentially everything with four wheels and an engine. From openwheel cars and sports cars to the NASCAR Truck and Nationwide Series, Colin has excelled.
What makes Colin’s racing experience meaningful to teams and corporate sponsors is that he is a proven winner. Colin has captured multiple championships, race wins, and “Rookie of the Year” awards as he ascended to the top levels of the sport.
Along the way, Colin has earned respect and recognition from the top teams and manufacturers in motorsports — not only for his prowess on the track, but also for his unrelenting commitment to success and quality of personal character. Powerhouse NASCAR teams such as Roush- Fenway Racing and manufacturers such as Ford have hand picked Colin to compete in their cars and represent their brands in the marketplace.
As he embarks on the next phase in his racing career, Colin’s mission remains the same — to win races and deliver results to his corporate partners.